About Body Development Centre
Personal Fitness Trainer in Leicester
Hi budding body evolvers,
Names Simon. Leicester based exercise scientist, personal fitness trainer, nutritionist and sports/deep tissue masseuse.
I specialise in:
1. Providing rapid body recompositions, including fat weight loss and muscular tone and/or size gains.
2. Providing long term lifestyle adjustments.
3. Fixing consistent muscular and nerve pain and repetitive strain injury.
I believe in:
1. Scientifically backed principles and techniques,
2. Variety to avoid boredom and create quick goal accomplishments
3. Fully individualized plans focusing on the aspects of exercise physiology, exercise psychology, biomechanics and nutrition.
I've been providing personal fitness training, nutrition, sport therapy and sports and deep tissue massage to the residents of Leicester and Leicestershire since 2005 from my Groby based studio.
To see what I'm up too personally add my personal facebook page.
If your goal is weight loss and muscular definition and/or tone then you need to look no further. I have a proven track record of helping clients to reach their goals weight within their desired time. Please see below for package and price details.Read More
Group sessions help to make personal training available and affordable for everyone. This means that if you can get a group of friends together you can pay less than £18 per person per session for personal training. So now there is no excuse for you and your friends to not reach your goals.Read More
The first thing to realize about sports massage is that it is not just for people who play sports. It is for everyone. It can be used for a whole host of problems including muscular pain, such as a stiff upper or lower back or knee pain, injury rehabilitation, flexibility increases, injury prevention and range of movement improvement.Read More
This service is perfect if you suffer from muscular or joint aches and pains. These can include, but are not limited to, pain in the upper and lower back, inflexible and stiff hips, tight shoulders and neck, knee and ankle pain and knots and tightness in the arm and leg muscles.Read More
The postural correction service consists of two sessions. The first session will be analytical. We will discuss any issues or imbalances you believe you are currently suffering from. After this we will do a full assessment of the whole body. This allows us to identify every postural misalignment.Read More
The nutritional analysis pack is a great way to find out where your current diet is lacking and what improvements could be made. This does not have to be aimed at just weight loss. Other goals that can benefit from a nutritional analysis include muscular strength/size/power, athletic and event nutrition or people who have special diet requirements.Read More
- The videos I think you should be watching this week. If you come across any videos or articles that you think I should check out then throw them in the comments. Thanks! Enjoy! A great video describing the real need to dig deeper and discover your underlying motivation. It’s something...
- 1. What is HIIT? HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It is periods of intense exercise separated by periods of rest. 2. Does it work for weight loss? HIIT has repeatedly been shown in studies to be the most effective way to lose weight. 3. How long should a...
- Hey, Below are the top videos I’ve discovered this week. Happy watching, Si 1. Description: Great video on increasing the mobility of your hip joint, allowing better movement as well as reduced lower back pain. 2. Description: Description of different mobility exercises and stretches that you can use to increase the...
- Regular vlogs will be posted each week. Follow my Youtube channel to keep up to date with the latest....
- A core workout you can perform with absolutely no equipment. Anywhere, anytime!! Regular core workouts will be posted each week to keep things fresh. Follow my Youtube channel to keep up to date with the latest....
- A bodyweight workout you can perform with absolutely no equipment. Anywhere, anytime!! Regular core workouts will be posted each week to keep things fresh. Follow my Youtube channel to keep up to date with the latest....